How do I book my “Jimmy’s Jeep Adventure”?
Should I book in advance?
Yes! Whilst not always necessary, we have limited availability and spaces sell fast – and once they’re gone, they’re gone! To avoid disappointment, make your booking as soon as you are sure of your plans.
How long is the trip?
Our group tours are all full day, with pick-ups starting from around 8.15 am and drop offs from 16.30-17.30 (depends where you are staying) If you prefer a shorter trip, enquire about our private tour options.
Is the tour suitable for all?
1. Walking difficulties – some tours will require more walking than others, although there is no real hiking in any of our group tours.
2. Pregnancy – again some tours are more strenuous than others, but we drive carefully and safely at all times – check with us for more details
3. Infants – while our trips are safe and suitable for all ages, we do not take children under 3 years old as part of a group tour to be fair to all the other participants. If you are travelling with an infant and are part of a larger group this is fine, and we are happy to quote for a private trip too.
What should I take with me?
A lot depends on the tour and season but general advice is as follows:
Akamas and Fontana Amorosa Bay
- Suitable shoes for the Gorge walk (flip flops not advised)
- Swimwear, towels, sunscreen
Troodos Mountains & Villages
- For Kykkos Monastery shoulder and knees should be covered, although you can borrow a robe.
- Swimwear and towel if you’d like a dip at Aphrodites Rock
- In Spring and Autumn maybe a cardigan or light jacket – its cooler at the top!
Over Land & Sea
- Swimwear, towels, sunscreen
SMILES ESSENTIAL FOR ALL TOURS!
What about refreshments?
It’s always a good idea to bring water with you.
We have many comfort and break stops, where you can purchase drinks & snacks, and whilst not included in the tour price there is a stop for lunch where you can choose from the extensive menu. Should you prefer, you can bring your own food and drinks, although please note these cannot be consumed in the landrover.
How many Spaces do you have?
We are licensed for 10 passengers per vehicle, but usually take 8 adults, (or 9 if there are kids In the booking ) for comfort. We can cater for any size group and also welcome single travellers.
What language is the tour carried out in?
Our qualified driver/guides speak fluent English and Greek – we have successfully taken passengers of many nationalities though.
How do I pay?
Payment in cash on the day, or advance via Paypal. We may ask you for a non-refundable deposit to secure your tour, particularly in busy periods or for larger groups.
Where are your pick up points
We pick up from most Paphos Hotels and hotel apartments.
If you are staying in a villa/residential area we may ask you to meet us at a mutually convenient spot with a landmark/shop etc. to avoid confusion.
If you are staying outside of Paphos we may be able to arrange transfers for a fee, or ask you to meet us at a pick up point.
We need 72 hrs notice please, our spaces are limited and if you are unable to join our tour, we would like time to re-sell the spaces. Thanks!